divmod-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~divmod-dev/divmod.org/811792-remove-formless into lp:divmod.org

> Not everything being deleted here uses formless. I don't know how many of
> these Athena examples are still useful (most look either broken or at least
> very out of date) perhaps exarkun can weigh in on whether deleting
> Nevow/examples is okay.

Wow, all of Nevow/examples?  That sounds crazy, I don't see why that would be necessary as part of the removal of formless.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~divmod-dev/divmod.org/811792-remove-formless/+merge/69186
Your team Divmod-dev is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~divmod-dev/divmod.org/811792-remove-formless into lp:divmod.org.