divmod-dev team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~divmod-dev/divmod.org/811792-different-metadata-approach into lp:divmod.org

Review: Approve

True that the patch has no unit tests, and there appears to be no direct test coverage for some of these attributes.  However, considering the history and likely future of formless, I'm not going to object to the change as-is.  If someone is using formless and finds a problem with this change, they're welcome to contribute some new unit tests.  Meanwhile, the code is at least executed by the existing test suite, and all of the tests pass, so I think it's great, please merge.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~divmod-dev/divmod.org/811792-different-metadata-approach/+merge/70655
Your team Divmod-dev is subscribed to branch lp:divmod.org.