divmod-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~dobey/divmod.org/pyflakes-less-redef into lp:divmod.org

Personally, after some consideration, I'd prefer that this be merged despite the regression.  But, I don't feel like I'm involved enough with recent pyflakes development to make that call alone.

I am concerned, though, that the reason that this is at issue is that Dobey didn't want to take the time to fix the regression in order to get this branch done quickly, yet in the intervening month in a half, nobody has made a fix to the issue that was described in a branch off of this one.  If we simply had a fix there would be no need to discuss whether the regression was an acceptable price, we could just land it :).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~dobey/divmod.org/pyflakes-less-redef/+merge/130183
Your team Divmod-dev is subscribed to branch lp:divmod.org.