divmod-dev team mailing list archive

Recent pyflakes changes

Hello all (hello Florent, particularly),

Some changes were recently committed to the pyflakes tree. There are several aspects of these changes I have comments on, but I want to limit this email to just one of them.

Florent, the merge of lp:~florent.x/pyflakes/1097061-unittest2 was not approved by any reviewer. This is a major divergence from current Pyflakes development practices. As such, it seems like a violation of the trust given when Glyph gave you access to push to lp:pyflakes and welcomed you onto the Pyflakes team.

Can you please re-affirm your commitment to the development practices adopted by the current Pyflakes development team? Will you please also revert your recent changes until a reviewer approves them?

Thank you,
Jean-Paul

Follow ups