divmod-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~glyph/divmod.org/combinator-py3 into lp:divmod.org

Review: Needs Fixing

The rest of this looks good to me, but the following code seems problematic:

40	- print 'removing unknown:', unknownFile
41	+ print('removing unknown: ' + str(unknownFile))

I'm pretty sure this is going to blow up with some encode or decode error if `unknownFile` contains non-ASCII characters, so not only will Combinator (I guess just chbranch/mkbranch?) explode, but you won't even be able to determine which file is making it explode.

...either that, or the code is already broken, in which case I guess this is a moot point.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~glyph/divmod.org/combinator-py3/+merge/148853
Your team Divmod-dev is subscribed to branch lp:divmod.org.