divmod-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~lvh/divmod.org/modernize-axiom-packaging into lp:divmod.org

Also, Axiom's version is now also available as __version__. This appears to be the more common place to specify the version. axiom.version still works, so this is not a backwards incompatible change. I still need to write a test to check that the two are identical, but I'm not sure where to put it: test_listversions seems the closest one, but not exactly a match :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~lvh/divmod.org/modernize-axiom-packaging/+merge/180311
Your team Divmod-dev is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~lvh/divmod.org/modernize-axiom-packaging into lp:divmod.org.