divmod-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~lvh/divmod.org/modernize-axiom-packaging into lp:divmod.org

I'm trying to do this, but this section of distutils isn't really documented[1]. For one, epsilon.setuphelper.regeneratePluginCaches wants the distobj, but I'm not sure what the appropriate way to give it a reference to that is. Do I just do distobj = setup(...) and use that from in setup.py?

Either way, that thing seems pretty general, and I think it can all be boiled down to:

list(plugin.getPlugins(plugin.IPlugin, "axiom.plugins"))

maybe wrapped in a try except if modules have been removed. I'm not sure what happens if pip is dragging in Twisted as a dependency when installing Axiom.

[1]: http://docs.python.org/2/distutils/apiref.html#module-distutils.command
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~lvh/divmod.org/modernize-axiom-packaging/+merge/180311
Your team Divmod-dev is subscribed to branch lp:divmod.org.