documentation-packages team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1355910] Re: ubuntu-14.04.1-desktop-amd64.iso error
Thanks for your report.
You can get the md5sums at http://releases.ubuntu.com/trusty/MD5SUMS
I'd recommend to burn to a DVD in accordance with this guide:
Closing this bug, since the above has nothing to do with the ubuntu-docs
package. If you keep having difficulties, I'd suggest that you seek help
at http://askubuntu.com/ to start with.
** Changed in: ubuntu-docs (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Invalid
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Documentation Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-docs in Ubuntu.
Status in “ubuntu-docs” package in Ubuntu:
ISO file causes internal error when mounted with Archive Mounter and attempting to read properties. (Nautilus 3.4.2 ab-ends)
ISO file causes Brasero to fail the burn process. (1)
Unable to verify that the ISO downloaded properly <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1355402>
isovfy does not report an error.
1) I did six successive ISO burns with Brasero:
1) ubuntu-14.04-desktop-amd64.iso - success
2) ubuntu-14.04.1-desktop-amd64.iso - fail
3) ubuntu-14.04-desktop-amd64.iso - success
4) ubuntu-14.04-desktop-amd64.iso - success
5) ubuntu-14.04.1-desktop-amd64.iso - fail
6) ubuntu-14.04.1-desktop-amd64.iso - fail
With ubuntu-14.04.1-desktop-amd64.iso Brasero ignores spindle speed
settings. It does not with other ISO files.
To manage notifications about this bug go to: