documentation-packages team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1360657] Re: Incorrect space character at the power-hibernate page
This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-docs - 14.10.2
ubuntu-docs (14.10.2) utopic; urgency=low
- Correction of the fix in version 14.10.1 (LP: #1360657).
- Include wiki name in the "Community Help Wiki" link URL.
* Bump version to 14.10 / trusty.
* startup-applications.page: New page.
* sharing-bluetooth.page, unity-launcher-menu.page:
- Typos fixed (LP: #1301487, LP: #1303143).
* References to non-existent Nautilus gear button replaced
- Instruction how to enter a character by code point corrected
- Description of how to enable workspaces added (LP: #1305202).
- Removed suggestion to switch workspace - workspaces disabled by
* "What's new" page disabled due to few news.
* Updated ubuntu-help.pot.
* ubuntu-help/C/figures/ubuntu-mascot-creature.jpg: Unicorn mascot.
* New Chechen (ce) translation.
* The latest translations exported from Launchpad.
[ Doug Smythies ]
- Missing languages added.
- Broken "make install" fixed.
-- Gunnar Hjalmarsson <gunnarhj@xxxxxxxxxx> Thu, 18 Sep 2014 19:32:00 +0200
** Changed in: ubuntu-docs (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Documentation Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-docs in Ubuntu.
Incorrect space character at the power-hibernate page
Status in “ubuntu-docs” package in Ubuntu:
Status in “ubuntu-docs” source package in Trusty:
The power-hibernate page includes example code to enable hibernation.
However, as regards the "Action" key in the logind entry, the semi-
colon in the list is followed by a space character which prevents the
multiple-sessions identifier from being loaded.
To manage notifications about this bug go to: