documentation-packages team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1573251] Re: Duplicate strings - 16.04
This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-docs - 16.10.1
ubuntu-docs (16.10.1) yakkety; urgency=medium
- Check that required packages are installed.
* Updates due to switch from "Software" to "Ubuntu Software"
- Less specific description of column "Modified" (LP: #1572304).
* Extra update of ubuntu-help.pot (LP: #1573249, LP: #1573251).
- Updated suggested packages (LP: #1201904).
- New guidance on how to install libdvdcss2 (LP: #1571208).
- Code for re-enabling hibernate corrected (LP: #1575466).
- Deleted, since the feature is enabled by default now, and the
GUI control has been dropped (LP: #1575911).
- Updated to correspond to gnome-disk-utility 3.18 (LP: #1573025).
- Updated since Empathy is no longer installed by default
- Updated since Brasero is no longer installed by default.
* numeric-keypad.page, shell-guest-session.page:
- Suggest lightdm configuration in /etc instead of /usr/share.
- Replace nm-tool (no longer available) with nmcli (LP: #1581846).
* Updated ubuntu-help.pot.
* New Kabyle (kab) translation.
* The latest translations exported from Launchpad (LP: #1592162).
* debian/control: Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.8.
* Bump version to 16.10 / yakkety.
[ Milo Casagrande ]
* Make Italian screenshots 250x200.
[ Doug Smythies ]
* unity.png, unity-windows.png, unity-overview.png:
- Updated again due to new yet old Ubuntu Software icon
-- Gunnar Hjalmarsson <gunnarhj@xxxxxxxxxx> Fri, 17 Jun 2016 00:11:00
** Changed in: ubuntu-docs (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Documentation Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-docs in Ubuntu.
Duplicate strings - 16.04
Status in ubuntu-docs package in Ubuntu:
To manage notifications about this bug go to: