documentation-packages team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1563511] Re: Moonlight is dead but docs say to install it
This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-docs - 16.10.2
ubuntu-docs (16.10.2) yakkety; urgency=medium
- Reinsert the "Compose key" section (LP: #1596152).
- Deleted; obsolete (LP: #1563511).
- Open source section removed; obsolete (LP: #1615404).
- Suggest adobe-flashplugin, mention HTML5 (LP: #1568984).
- Item about signing key added (LP: #1612631).
- Adobe Reader no longer in Canonical Partner (LP: #1613033).
- Mention that presence of btrfs partitions may make hibernation
fail (LP: #1619846).
- Replace the incorrect "block" option to the ufw command with
"deny" (LP: #1622885).
* net-wireless-troubleshooting-hardware-check.page: apt-get -> apt
* ubuntu-mascot-creature.png: Official yakkety mascot.
* Updated ubuntu-help.pot.
-- Gunnar Hjalmarsson <gunnarhj@xxxxxxxxxx> Thu, 15 Sep 2016 22:53:00
** Changed in: ubuntu-docs (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Documentation Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-docs in Ubuntu.
Moonlight is dead but docs say to install it
Status in ubuntu-docs package in Ubuntu:
recommends installing the Moonlight plug-in to view Silverlight
The Moonlight web site states that Moonlight is no longer actively
developed and recommends moving away from it as soon as possible, but
mentions you might be able to make it work by compiling from source:
The help docs should probably no longer recommend installing
To manage notifications about this bug go to: