documentation-packages team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1637126] Re: Edit wireless connection needs revision
This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-docs - 17.04.1
ubuntu-docs (17.04.1) zesty; urgency=medium
- Modified so it can be called via a symlink from 'ubuntu-help/C'
- Changed command due to upstart->systemd transition.
* Bump version to 17.04 / zesty.
- Make unordered lists bulleted and not numbered (LP: #1649554).
- Note about how to show rarely used xkb layout variants.
* Updated ubuntu-help.pot.
* debian/compat, debian/control:
- Bump to debhelper version 9
[ Chris Perry ]
- Section "Compose key" updated (LP: #1624778).
- Revise PPA description (LP: #1628706).
- Move text of marginal note.
* mouse-middleclick.page, mouse-touchpad-click.page:
- Revise description of middle-click from touchpad (LP: #1617718).
- Update since related control in "System Settings -> Power" has
been removed (LP: #1599264, LP: #1641786).
* accounts-add.page, net-firewall-on-off.page:
- Minor clarifications.
* net-wireless-*.page, net-problem.page:
- GUI conformity modifications (LP: #1637126)
- New shared section (LP: #977251)
* addremove-install.page, addremove-remove.page:
- Clearer description of Ubuntu Software's focus on applications
- Mentioning of snaps (LP: #1658785).
- Section about network printer added (LP: #1630272).
- Improved description of mouse keys (LP: #964727).
- GUI conformity modifications (LP: #1651360).
* List type explicitly stated on multiple pages.
- New page describing Startup Disk Creator (LP: #1569532).
- New page describing the Security & Privacy panel in System
Settings (LP: #1200381).
[ Doug Smythies ]
- Changed to --strict validation.
- Specify https to avoid a "permanently moved" redirection.
-- Gunnar Hjalmarsson <gunnarhj@xxxxxxxxxx> Mon, 20 Feb 2017 15:11:00
** Changed in: ubuntu-docs (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Documentation Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-docs in Ubuntu.
Edit wireless connection needs revision
Status in ubuntu-docs package in Ubuntu:
This page (link below) needs to be revised so that it uses the current
names of the tabs and controls. For example (in 16.04) the tabs are
General, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Security, IPv4 Settings, and IPv6 Settings. The
page doesn't use the current name for the first three tabs but does
use the current name for the last two tabs.
If a control is documented the current name of the control should (of
course) be used.
To manage notifications about this bug go to: