documentation-packages team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1628460] Re: Check lock option in 17.04
This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-docs - 17.04.2
ubuntu-docs (17.04.2) zesty; urgency=medium
* Use icon for more concise references to the system menu.
- Rewritten to cover flashplugin-installer and
- Deleted since the plugin technique is obsolete and Mozilla just
dropped the support for it.
- Don't copy images unnecessarily when building the HTML version.
* ubuntu-mascot-creature.png: Official zesty mascot.
* Updated ubuntu-help.pot.
* New Interlingua (ia) translation.
* The latest translations exported from Launchpad.
* ubuntu-help/ca/ca.po: Mallard syntax errors fixed.
[ Chris Perry ]
- GUI conformity modifications (LP: #1663343).
* Icon added and used to refer to the window menu in GNOME apps.
- GUI conformity modifications, section about saving a search
* Misc. pages modified including mentioning of the Snap Store
* files-browse.page, files-lost.page:
- Misc. changes.
-- Gunnar Hjalmarsson <gunnarhj@xxxxxxxxxx> Wed, 15 Mar 2017 23:37:00
** Changed in: ubuntu-docs (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Documentation Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-docs in Ubuntu.
Check lock option in 17.04
Status in ubuntu-docs package in Ubuntu:
In shell-exit.html (16.10) it says the lock menu option is "Lock
Screen" but in the version of Ubuntu I'm running (16.04) the option on
the system menu is Lock. When we're preparing the help for 17.04 can
someone check this (against Ubuntu 17.04) and if necessary change
To manage notifications about this bug go to: