documentation-packages team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1691867] Re: New binary name: gnome-user-docs instead of gnome-user-guide
This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-docs - 17.10.6
ubuntu-docs (17.10.6) artful; urgency=medium
* debian/control.in, debian/control:
- Change recommend due to name change from gnome-user-guide to
gnome-user-docs (LP: #1691867).
- Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.0.
- Use temporary dir to exclude symlinks; renamed from
- Additional languages in gnome-user-docs.
- Updated for Skype for Linux 5.X (LP: #1704790).
- Steps to access Language Support modified.
- Info about the show-all-sources option added.
* translate.page, shell-guest-session.page:
- Disabled for now.
- Descriptions on launching programs modified.
* Updated ubuntu-help.pot.
* The latest translations exported from Launchpad.
* bs.po, es.po: Mallard syntax errors fixed.
- Don't modify Makefile.am.
-- Gunnar Hjalmarsson <gunnarhj@xxxxxxxxxx> Tue, 26 Sep 2017 18:26:00
** Changed in: ubuntu-docs (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Documentation Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-docs in Ubuntu.
New binary name: gnome-user-docs instead of gnome-user-guide
Status in gnome-commander package in Ubuntu:
Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
Status in gnome-documents package in Ubuntu:
Status in gnome-flashback package in Ubuntu:
Status in gnome-getting-started-docs package in Ubuntu:
Status in gnome-panel package in Ubuntu:
Status in gnome-session package in Ubuntu:
Status in gnome-shell package in Ubuntu:
Status in gnome-user-docs package in Ubuntu:
Status in meta-gnome3 package in Ubuntu:
Status in ubuntu-docs package in Ubuntu:
Status in ubuntu-gnome-meta package in Ubuntu:
Status in unity-control-center package in Ubuntu:
Status in vino package in Ubuntu:
Status in yelp package in Ubuntu:
The binary package, which is currently built by the gnome-user-docs
source package, is named gnome-user-guide. To bring it into line with
upstream, the binary should be named gnome-user-docs.
This affects quite a few packages, which depend/recommend/suggest
gnome-user-guide. OTOH, the latter is turned into a transitional dummy
To manage notifications about this bug go to: