systems of linear elliptic PDEs

Hi,
    I'm looking for a solver for systems of linear elliptic PDEs,
To be specific, if you happen to have Trottenberg's Multigrid book
on hand, could you please turn to page 290?
    My system to be solved is a linear elliptic 2*2 system of
PDEs in 2 dimensions, or maybe 3*3 system in 3 dimensions, depending
on the real problem. However, here I just assume 2*2 system in 2D
case.
   If I write the system in
                 Lu = f
   then
     L is a 2*2 matrix of differential operators, with diagonal
elements have second order diff operators (also with first and
zero order terms) and non-diagonal elements only have first and
zero order terms. All the coefficients are also functions of
(x,y) with know numerical values. I am not math guy and just
reading some books on numerical PDEs, hope my description
is clear.
    I saw from the website of DOLFIN that solvers to systems of PDEs
have been recently added into the DOLFIN, I am wondering if
my problem can be solved by DOLFIN. I am familar with C++ programming,
so there is possibility, I can try to figure out the details.
    Many thanks in advance!

--
Best wishes,
Bing Jian