some tests I tried and suggestions

Hi, Dear Dolfin folks,

   I just tried the poisson and poisson-multigrid in
/src/demo/solvers.  Here are some notes, questions
and suggestions:

   (1) I note there are already precompiled
executables in each directory. However, when I run
those binary programs on my Mandrake, it gives segmentation
fault after the iterations converge.

   (2) So I just did "make clean" and "make" again. Since
I copied these 2 directories out of the installation position,
when I did make, I need to modify the prefix directory for
configuration. I don't know if it would be better to organize the
build process by using CMake (www.cmake.org), like what
itk (www.itk.org) does.

   (3) After re-building, I can run the solvers successfully
and generate the poisson.m. I think it's very fast! So great!
For visualization, in matlab with pde toolbox, I just use
pdesurf('points','cells','u') after loading poisson.m to
visualize the solution,  is it right? Seems the solution
solved by multi-grid solver is smoother than another one,
and its error is smaller (0.13529)

   (4) As for the mesh, how to generate the mesh.xml.gz,
using matlab or gid?  If the domain of the problem is
a rectangle, can I just use regular mesh? And how to
store the vectorized solution u into 2d array?

   Many many thanks in advance!

--
Best wishes,
Bing Jian