information about multigrid

Dear Anders,
I would like to ask some questions about Dolfin!

1:) The multigrid solver you have implemented,
    can it be used for solving any kind of PDE or
    just poisson-like problems?

2:) Most of the books about multigrid are
    finite differences/volumes oriented. Is there
    any good one for finite elements from which we
    can undrstand how multigrid is built step by step?

3:) How much is multigrid performance influenced
    when performing a renumbering of the mesh?
    How about Krylov space solvers? (GMRES/CGS/BiCGStab)

4:) Which preconditioner is better to use for Navier-Stokes
    combined with which one of the (GMRES/CGS/BiCGStab) for
    low Reynolds numbers and which for high Reynolds Numbers?

Thanks in advance!
Drosos.

Follow ups