Evaluating dolfin for use

Hi,

I am starting to look at DOLFIN to evaluate using it for developing some
cfd
problem codes, and I have a couple of initial questions.

i) What is your rationale for not using an existing matrix/vector library
    such as ublas (http://www.boost.org)?

ii) Would it be feasable to "plug in" ublas instead of dolfin's own
     matrix/vector classes (ie. do dolfin matrix and vector classes
     have a well defined interface or concept?)

iii) Have you considered expression templates or a domain specific
      language (eg see boost.spirit's domain specific language for
      parser generation)?

The goals for fenics are very ambitious, and definitely in line
with what I am looking for!

Regards,
Hugo

Succesfully installed dolfin on:
Linux linux 2.6.5-7.108-smp #1 SMP Wed Aug 25 13:34:40 UTC 2004 i686 i686
i386 GNU/Linux