Re: Linear algebra

I think you should add C++ to the output list. There are many people
who prefer to live inside C++. It is also the only option if not all
the tools are available (and I don't think you can always assume they
are).

If a tool is missing, you could of course create the tool in C/C++
with an appropriate wrapper, but that's an extra step.

/Anders