Re: Dolfin

Hi!
Attach: /home/logg/dolfin-ebuild.tar.gz Gentoo scripts for DOLFIN

Thanks for the scripts for Gentoo. I post your script to the DOLFIN
mailing list in case someone is interested.

When DOLFIN starts to stabilize (hopefully within a couple of months),
we hope to be able to offer DOLFIN as a Debian package. Perhaps at
that point we can also distribute your Gentoo scripts (but then you
would have to maintain them).

You should ask Johan Jansson about the wave equation solver/module in
DOLFIN. He can probably tell you what you need to know.

/Anders