Re: Fixed Poisson solver: [...]

Good. In the earlier version there were oscillations (isolated nodvalues that were off) in the solutions, and the bc where not satisfied. Changing from i->i+1 made the bc correct, although there where still some oscillations in the solution.

So to get the solution to work now something else that i+1->i must have been changed. When I now change back i->i+1 I do not get back the (oscillating) solution from before, but a complete wrong solution without the bc satisfied.

Anyway, the important thing is that it now works! Next thing is to make sure systems and eqns with coefficients go the whole way.

/Johan

Commit from logg (2005-02-11 04:16 CET)

Fixed Poisson solver:

- Solver now gives the same results as the old solver
- Changed mapping of boundary ids from i+1 to i (why was that so?)
- Corrected creation of function u for saving (removed extra argument
 dim = 1)
- Added the old code in solveOld() for comparison