Re: Added vector function interface to NewFunction. The internal ordering of [...]

This is not the ordering used by FFC. FFC uses another ordering where
we first take all dofs for one component, then all dofs for the next
and so on. (This gives a block diagonal matrix for a system of
Poisson's equation.)

FFC uses the ordering

      j*no_scalar_dofs + i

Ideally, DOLFIN should not need to worry about this but instead call
the proper function from the element generated by FFC. If there is no
such function, just assume that there is (add it to the file generated
by FFC) and I can put the functionality into FFC later.

/Anders