Plans for next release

Now that DOLFIN 0.5.6 supports (partly) general order Lagrange
elements, only a couple of minor issues remain until we can release
version 0.6.0 (but there might be a couple of versions in between).

Here's a short road map --- I hope you can help out:

1. Test the current version to see what works and what does not work.
You'll need the latest versions of FIAT (0.2.2) and FFC (0.1.8).

2. Check implementation of boundary conditions for triangles, and
implement corresponding version for tetrahedrons when working (should
be easy, FFC does most of the work).

3. Add missing modules: Navier-Stokes and updated elasticity.
Any progress?

4. Implement saving of solution at vertices for general order Lagrange
elements. What we have now is only a temporary fix for linear
elements. This is the only remaining part that is special for linear
elements.

5. Write a manual. There's a template in doc/user_manual/ and we can
probably throw out most of the stuff in there. We need some examples
and we need to discuss the basic concepts: mesh, linear algebra,
assembly, functions, forms, modules. I hope you can help me out with
this.