Re: Work on updated elasticity, minimal test produces correct results.

On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 09:48:24AM -0500, Anders Logg wrote:
> How's the speed compared to the old solver? Is the assembly much faster?
>
> /Anders

I haven't looked at that yet, my test is just one cell so that's not
very conclusive :). Right now I just want to make sure the assembly
and the related algorithm produces correct results, but it looks good
so far. Some first benchmark results should hopefully appear within
the next few days if nothing goes wrong.