Re: Some updated elasticity benchmark results

Fantastic!

We could probably speed it up another factor 2 with some work, but
these numbers are already great.

Is it necessary to have an if-else for the plasticity, or could you
introduce a parameter (Function) and put the if-else in the evaluation
operator of that parameter?

Did you make any nice movies? If you have time, put some movies on
http://www.fenics.org/gallery/ and some images (300x300) with some
text.

/Anders