Re: Re: [PETSC #13198] Re: trouble with FeNiCS

I'm a little confused...

Matt says:

   This flag says:

   1) You configured with --with-clanguage=C++ so that the C++
   compiler is used to compile the libraries.

Barry says:

    If PETSc is configured to compile with the C++ compiler
    --with-clanguage=c++ then this flag should NOT be used

Which is it?

Which is the default? If I just do

    ./config/configure.py
    make BOPT=g_c++
    make BOPT=O_c++

then I should not need this flag, right?

If someone needs it, that means he (Andy) did something different when
compiling PETSc?

/Anders

--
Anders Logg