Clean up ODE test problems. [...]

Commit from logg (2005-06-23 03:24 CEST)
----------------

Clean up ODE test problems.

All test problems in src/demo/solver/ode/ except the test problems for
automatic modeling now compile cleanly and give correct results.

Remains:

1. Move src/demo/bench/ode1d/ to src/demo/bench/ode/. Johan J, can you
fix this?

2. Fix broken test problems for automatic modeling.

I think it's time for a new release. If there are no objections, I'll
make a new release tomorrow.

After that, we need to:

1. Get the assembly working for general order Lagrange elements on both
   triangles and tets. (Need to make sure that the orientation is
   correct in FIAT - FFC - DOLFIN.) I should probably fix this.

2. Write a manual, which I need help with. I expect that at least
   Johan + Johan can help me out.

  dolfin  ChangeLog                                           1.216
+ dolfin  src/demo/solvers/ode/homotopy/economy/run-tests.sh  1.1
  dolfin  src/demo/solvers/ode/mechanical/Makefile            1.2
  dolfin  src/demo/solvers/ode/modeling/lattice/main.cpp      1.3
  dolfin  src/demo/solvers/ode/modeling/simple/main.cpp       1.6
  dolfin  src/demo/solvers/ode/wave/main.cpp                  1.16
  dolfin  src/greeting/greeting.sh                            1.4
  dolfin  src/kernel/ode/TimeStepper.cpp                      1.73