Add simple demo program src/demo/poisson. [...]

Commit from logg (2005-06-28 12:37 CEST)
----------------

Add simple demo program src/demo/poisson.

The demo program in src/demo/poisson is a simple stand-alone solver for
Poisson's equation that does not use the Poisson solver module in DOLFIN.
This has two purposes: (1) it illustrates basic usage of DOLFIN and (2)
we no longer need to the Poisson solver in DOLFIN simple. (We can add
stuff like adaptivity, multigrid etc if we would like.)

  dolfin  ChangeLog                                                        1.218
  dolfin  scripts/compileforms                                             1.5
  dolfin  src/demo/Makefile.am                                             1.18
  dolfin  src/demo/Makefile.in                                             1.103
  dolfin  src/demo/la/Makefile                                             1.260
+ dolfin  src/demo/poisson/Makefile                                        1.1
+ dolfin  src/demo/poisson/Poisson.form                                    1.1
+ dolfin  src/demo/poisson/Poisson.h                                       1.1
+ dolfin  src/demo/poisson/checkerror.m                                    1.1
+ dolfin  src/demo/poisson/main.cpp                                        1.1
+ dolfin  src/demo/poisson/mesh.xml.gz                                     1.1
+ dolfin  src/demo/poisson/plotsolution.m                                  1.1
  dolfin  src/kernel/fem/Makefile                                          1.271
  dolfin  src/modules/elasticity-updated/dolfin/ElasticityUpdated.h        1.5
  dolfin  src/modules/elasticity-updated/dolfin/ElasticityUpdatedSigma0.h  1.6
  dolfin  src/modules/elasticity-updated/dolfin/ElasticityUpdatedSigma1.h  1.5
  dolfin  src/modules/elasticity-updated/dolfin/ElasticityUpdatedSigma2.h  1.5
  dolfin  src/modules/poisson/PoissonSolver.cpp                            1.37
  dolfin  src/post/links.sh                                                1.14