Make pcimpl.h a public API

Hi!

We've implemented a PetSc preconditioner in DOLFIN, but it seems the
preconditioner implementation API (pcimpl.h) isn't a public API
(i.e. user code cannot see it). We've solved this by copying pcimpl.h
into DOLFIN, but this is not a good solution. Could you consider
making the preconditioner implementation API public?

The reason the preconditioner is implemented in DOLFIN and not in
PetSc is because the preconditioner depends on DOLFIN. The idea is to
solve a nonlinear system in a time-stepping method for ODEs by
Newton's method with a Krylov solver preconditioned with a fixed-point
solver. The fixed-point solver is part of DOLFIN. There are likely
other such applications of externally implemented preconditioners.

Thank you,