Eigenvalues and time-dependent bc's

Attached are some patch files which, if they could be added to Dolfin, would be
really useful for me. They involve:

1) Time-dependent boundary conditions (BoundaryCondtion.cpp_patch and
BoundaryCondtion.h_patch). I've done this in the same way as it's done for a
function. It might be nice in the future if the time could be more globally
available.

2) Computing eigenvalues of a matrix directly using PETSc (GMRES.cpp_patch and
GMRES.h_patch). The function replaces the usual "solve". It solves the system
and returns n eigenvales in two Vectors - one for the real component and one for
the complex component. I haven't added a version for virtual matrices.