Re: [PETSC #13872] petsc vs. dolfin, moved files?

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 01:51:36PM -0500, Barry Smith wrote:

>   Due to a request from the dolfin folks; we have moved
>  src/ksp/pc/pcimpl.h to include/private/pcimpl.h This will
> be its new permanent location.

We will use it once we move to the new version of PETSc. (And thank
you so much for making pcimpl.h accessible!)

>From what I understand, the next version of PETSc is expected to be
ready in December (?) so we will probably hold off until then.

It would be pretty simple to add a test to configure.ac and then some
#ifdefs in the right places to make DOLFIN compile with both versions
of PETSc. (We had this before to choose between different versions of
PETSc but we removed it since no one had time to maintain it.)

I wouldn't mind a patch to handle this.

/Anders

--
Anders Logg