Re: io interface for MatrixMarket

I also got some problems with this mess while mixing it in one file, but I was a little in a hurry.
Cheers for commiting the files. It's a lot easier now for me to stay uptodate.
I'm quite busy at the moment but I think I'll find some time for "cleaning" the MTX-Files next week.
I'll submit the patch by then.

/Haiko