Re: build issues

The header files are being placed in $DOLFIN_DIR/local/include, and not in
$DOLFIN_DIR/local/include/dolfin (the directory 'dolfin' is being made however).
Also, in a demo directory, the include directory paths provided by
"dolfin-config --cflags" are incorrect.

I didn't notice the problem until I changed the name of a header file because
old files from $DOLFIN_DIR/include/dolfin were being included.

Garth