different meshes within one bilinearform?

Hi,
I'm having two functions say u1 und u2 and two test functions v1 and v2. At the moment I'm using the "Vector Lagrange" Functions to declare u and v as a vector.

I would like to solve my PDE with u1 and v1 defined on mesh1 (approx. 2000 nodes) and u2 and v2 defined on a different mesh2 (approx. 20 nodes). I would like to get a 2020x2020 matrix. Both meshes will be contain exectly the same area.
Is there a change to declare the bilinearform in such a manner?

/Haiko

Jetzt gratis testen! http://freemail.web.de/home/landingpad/?mc=021130

Follow ups