solver parameters

Are there any plans to move the setting of parameters in the class GMRES to a
another class or parameter system? I need to set the same types of parameters for
for the linear solve step in the class NonlinearSolver, as well as parameters
relating to the Newton iterations. There are so many they will swamp the functions
that do the real work.

Also, would it be an idea to change the name of the class GMRES to KrylovSolver,
and provide functions to allow the user to set the exact method and
preconditioner. The default would be to use the PETSc default (GMRES + some
preconditioner) as we do now in the class GMRES.