node sequence

Hi,
I like to set/read the array element of a function by hand. If I have quadratic order (or higher) the sequence of the elements is not the sequence I defined by my mesh. This is because of adding a point in the middle of each line (for a quadratic element I need 3 points)

This is clear so far to me, but how is this sequence organzied? Is there an Iterator or something, that helps me to identify the n-th value of the function array with the connected coordinates?

/Haiko
Jetzt gratis testen! http://freemail.web.de/home/landingpad/?mc=021130

Follow ups