Re: NSE solver now converges for test problem. Needs more testing but is ok for new release. [...]

On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 10:00:34PM -0600, Anders Logg wrote:

> > Had to add unistd.h in 2 files (common/meminfo.cpp and log/CursesLogger.cpp) to compile.
>
> ok, I will take a look at this. meminfo.cpp can be removed. But why
> did you need it in CursesLogger.cpp? What error message do you get if
> you remove unistd.h from that file? It works for me without it so I
> can't check.

<unistd.h> is needed for alarm() and I don't think we can get around
this. This is no issue, since one can always compile with curses
disabled if <unistd.h> is missing for some reason (non-Unix system).

Use ./configure --disable-curses to compile without curses and thus
without <unistd.h>.