Re: Adding quadratic elements

No -- I think higher order geometry is what is meant - curved elements. We don't do those.

On Dec 16, 2005, at 9:47 AM, Anders Logg wrote:

As Garth points out, we don't support prisms (yet).

For higher order elements, take a look at the example in

    src/demo/fem/convergence/

which solves Poisson's equation in 2D and 3D with order ranging
from q = 1 to q = 5.

The only thing you need to change to do higher order elements is a number
(and then recompile with FFC).

/Anders