0.5.12 not ready

I just left for a short Christmas break and will be offline for a few
days. Considering these new bugs, we might as well wait until we've
had time to do some more testing. Then we will also have time to
update all modules and polish on the interfaces as Garth initially
suggested.

So let's hold off with 0.5.12 until one of us says let's go again.

But if someone has time to do some more testing tomorrow and make a
new release, I won't object.

/Anders