Re: hg repository online

I'm receiving an error when trying to push to the main repository. After
following the procedure in my local repository (edit - commit), I've
tried to push to the fenics.org repository with

hg push ssh://garth@xxxxxxxxxx/~fenics/hg/projects/dolfin

which gives the error

remote: abort: No such file or
directory: /home/fenics/hg/projects/dolfin/.hg/lock
abort: unexpected response ''!

Any ideas?

Garth