Re: [HG] Add missing Makefile.in in src/demo/pde to repository.

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 09:20:54AM +0100, Garth N. Wells wrote:
> Did I mess something up here? I updated my repository with hg pull
> http...., and then hg update -m (I used the -m to avoid an error). I
> added then file Makefile.in in src/demo/pde, and pushed to the main
> repository. But the changeset is huge!
>
> Garth

I think the reported changeset is the one against your local
repository. So if you make a pull and commit it, then that's
considered a change, and it's logged as such. This is my understanding
at least, since there exists no central repository in Mercurial.

Nothing seems to be messed up with DOLFIN at least.