Re: [HG] Branch merge apparently.

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 02:11:53PM -0600, Anders Logg wrote:

> If you have cloned this repository to begin with, you can just use
>
>     hg push default
>
> Should be set in .hg/hgrc (otherwise you can add it).
>
> Whenever you clone, the default repository will be set to the
> "parent".

Ok, that's much nicer.

> I'll keep that in mind. Did I mess anything up by forcing, or can we
> just ignore it?

I don't think anything is messed up. It seems we have several heads:

$ hg heads
changeset:   1654:dda30048989b
tag:         tip
user:        "Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx>"
date:        Thu Feb  9 15:34:00 2006 -0500
summary:     Work on stabilized equal-order Stokes. Both Taylor-Hood and

changeset:   1652:949def2cd8b2
parent:      1627:2bffde3c94ae
parent:      1628:07e20ee6fdc9
user:        "Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx>"
date:        Thu Feb  9 13:02:10 2006 -0500
summary:     Merge

but I don't know if that's how it should be, or because of the
force. Maybe we can just observe and see what happens, everything has
worked very well so far.