Function IO

Hi,

Now Function IO (DOLFIN XML format) is implemented. I've only done
simple tests, but there's no reason it shouldn't work for general
cases.

I think the best way to implement input for VTK is as a conversion
utility to DOLFIN XML. This utility could be written in Python, where
there exists a VTK module (to avoid unnecessary DOLFIN library
dependencies).

If a FiniteElement knows the FIAT name of the element, then it should
be possible to read a Function and generate the finite element in
Python (and use it in PyDOLFIN).

Projections could also be done in PyDOLFIN in a similar fashion (by
dynamically generating the appropriate form, see the import_form()
example I posted earlier).

I think if we want to rely on code generation, then we also need to
provide functionality for dynamically using the generated code. This
could be done also in C++ DOLFIN, but I think it's by far simpler in
Python. Anyway, the functionality exists, so we can start using it to
provide basic functionality (such as projection). But then we would
have made a sort of design shift, in that you cannot achieve all the
basic functionality by only using the C++ interface. I guess we need
to decide if this is what we want.