Function input

I suggest that we update the interface for Function input so it works
the same as for other objects, so we change from

    File file("function.xml");
    Function f;
    functionfile.parse(f, element);

    File file("function.xml");
    file >> f;

While reading the Function, the input checks the type of finite
element and attaches it appropriately if found (only P1 for now).
Otherwise, it generates a warning that the element could not be found
so it needs to be supplied by the user by

    f.attach(element);

For this to work (automatically creating and attaching an element
while reading), we need to let a Function keep a local FiniteElement
in the same way as it can keep a local Vector (element_local == true,
same as vector_local == true in DiscreteFunction).

Any objections?