Re: Ready for 0.6.0?

On Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 08:50:12AM -0600, Anders Logg wrote:
> Anything else before 0.6.0?
>
> I will fix the XML output (closing the tags correctly) and some other
> minor things. Anything else?
>
> Is PyDOLFIN in good shape?
>
> /Anders

PyDOLFIN needs some minor fixes wrt. libtool. They are ready, just not
checked in. After that, PyDOLFIN is in good shape.

The build system is also due for a redesign. But I guess it works ok
right now, so maybe the redesign should wait until after the
release. I think the design should be a flat Makefile
(i.e. non-recursive), it also seems the only way to go without
building intermediary libraries. We can discuss this further after the
release, it doesn't seem urgent.