Benchmarks

I'll be moving the ODE benchmarks from src/demo/ode into src/bench/ode
shortly. This seems natural since we will then have

    src/kernel/
    src/modules/
    src/demo/
    src/bench/
    src/test/

(And some other stuff.)

It would be good to have a set of benchmarks for various pieces of the
code that we can run now and then (and probably at some point
automatically for a nightly build) to check that we keep the
performance where we want it.

Two obvious candidates for benchmarks are

    src/bench/la/      access entries, assemble, solve
    src/bench/fem/     assemble some system through FFC

In each benchmark directory, we can put a script called bench.py which
would simplify setting up something that is automatic.