Re: Dissertation

Great work Johan!

I hope to be able to try it out as soon as possible. In particular I'll
start working on a fluid-structure interaction problem with the fluid
(guess what...) in a tube is interacting with its elastic boundary,
probably modelled as a membrane. Hopefully Ko would be suitable to handle
the structure problem?

/Johan