Re: _PETSC_COMM_WORLD and _MPI_COMM_WORLD

Looks like something got messed up with the changes (made today) to how
libraries are linked. I can't link anything, and get the error

. . . . /libdolfin.so: undefined reference to `MAIN__'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [dolfin-poisson] Error 1

Garth