Re: Next release

On Fri, 2006-07-07 at 15:46 +0200, Anders Logg wrote:
> It looks difficult to get ready for a release of 0.6.2 before the
> summer - I'm going on vacation in a few hours until August 7.
>
> We're mostly good, but we need to put some finishing touches to the
> linear algebra (make sure we have the correct hierarchy of classes
> including PETSc and uBlas), the ODE solvers (add direct solver and
> make sure all demos run again), remove all remaining PETSc ifdefs and
> make some fixes to PyDOLFIN.

Let's wait. We need some time to test on other platforms and to test the
uBlas linear algebra. I'd like to add uBlas bindings to UMFPACK to make
the uBlas linear algebra backend complete with both reasonable Krylov
and direct solvers. Also, the assembly of boundary integrals in DOLFIN
requires new FIAT and FFC releases.

Garth