Re: [HG] Updated elasticity:

Sorry, I think I had it wrong. I assumed that you were adding
PETSC_EXTERNAL_CFLAGS. You will of course need the PETSc includes. Just
make sure that header files for external PETSc libraries (Hypre, BLAS,
etc) are not being included. The PETSc flags should be returned by running

  make -f petsc.conf get_petsc_include

from the top directory.

Garth